Contact us for help designing your PCP automation system.
Completely designed in-house by MANTL’s team using decades of experience in the field.
We’ve been there in the field. We know the struggles that can come from using PCP well controllers. Hard to program interfaces, loads of unusable data and unnecessary well shutdowns can turn your investment into a liability.
Our team decided from day one that if MANTL was going to design a Well Controller it was going to:
• Be very user friendly
• Collect relevant and useful data
• Adapt to fit the customer’s needs
• Provide outstanding pump and rod protection
Data can be downloaded via USB or using our cellular communications package. MANTL can also customize the programming to meet your unique field needs and tie into your existing SCADA infrastructure.
MANTL’s Well Controller is extremely user friendly but comes loaded with practical features:
• System Data Logging (2GB) including alarm history and onsite trending all downloadable via USB or with our cellular communication package (web based interface)
• Controller can be retro-fitted to any existing VFD with I/O
• Auxiliary shutdown bypass (Presco)
• Built-in backspin timer
• No-Flow Indication and 3 Auxiliary Inputs for use with high level, high pressure sensors, etc.
• Programming was completed in a way to allow easy customization to fit field needs
• Modbus communication to tie into any existing SCADA system